TH - STATIONARY VACUUM CLEANERS BIEMMEDUE
Suction power, robust construction, efficient filtering systems, adaptability: these are the guidelines that Biemmedue follows to design its range of industrial vacuum cleaners.
The use of vacuum turbines in the construction of industrial vacuum cleaners allows for the non-stop continuous use of the vacuum cleaner.
These vacuum turbines are designed according to the specific principle of lateral channels: An impeller moves the vacuumed air through an obligatory spiral route causing numerous air accelerations and resulting in substantial pressure and vacuum.
The impeller is mounted directly over the motor axle and all rotating parts are dynamically stabilized, eliminating all vibrations.
The turbines are either single-stage (one impeller) or two-stage (two impellers).
- Stationary vacuum units for continous work
- Suitable for the removal of dust and solid matter from work surfaces
- Normally installed aboard production machines
- Can also be easily transported and moved thanks to optional wheels with brakes
- Powerful maintenance-free motor/turbine group permit uninterrupted work
- Manual filter shaking mechanism (automatic filter shaking mechanisms optional)
- Various filters available for different applications