HEAVY DUTY INDUSTRIAL VACUUM CLEANERS BIEMMEDUE: TT & TTV
TT & TTV: HEAVY DUTY INDUSTRIAL VACUUM CLEANERS BIEMMEDUE
ARCOMAT line of BM2: Industrial Vacuum Cleaners
BIEMMEDUE industrial vacuums are the optimal solution for maintenance, cleaning and production automation, and are helpful for cleaning in confined areas and for the removal of hazardous dust and fumes.
Industrial vacums are also useful in places where no dust emissions are allowed, such as areas with dust-sensitive machinery, laboratories and clean room facilities.
In industrial vacuum applications, the choice of filter plays a major role in the fulfillment of the requirements implied in various cleaning applications.
The filter is the lung of the vacuum cleaner: the filter traps all the impurities, keeping them from being blown back into the environment and protecting operator.
A clean filter allows your vacuum to maintain the highest level performance. This makes the machine’s filter cleaning system very important
TT & TTV - HEAVY DUTY INDUSTRIAL VACUUM CLEANERS
- Single-phase and three-phase models.
- Continuous use without interruption.
- Innovative incorporated self-cleaning filter system cleansthe filter continuously during use without any outsideintervention and without work interruption.
- Additional mechanical filter cleaning mechanism includedwith all machines. Optional automatic filter cleaningmechanism available on demand.
- Extremely easy to maintain: easy removal of both containersto facilitate emptying and filter changing operations withoutthe need to lift and remove the heavy turbine.
- Several units can be installed in series or parallel to providea network vacuum system to eliminate dust and wasteparticles from the work surfaces of factories and work shops.
- The vast assortment of accessories and filters adapt themachines for use in the removal of any type of dust and/or liquid, even oil separation.
- Ideal for use with stationary or mobile work units, attachedto power saws, drilling equipment, sanding equipment,and many more.
- Excellent for construction sites, car detailing and cleaning,mechanics’ workshops, wood working factories, andbasically all factories and industrial workshops andwarehouses.
- All units are equipped with a vacuum gauge to indicate thelevel of filter saturation and consequently the right time toclean or change the filter.