FIRE GENERATOR: USE AND APPLICATIONS
Biemmedue, a Piedmontese company based in Cherasco, in the province of Cuneo, produces hot air generators of the Arcotherm line for professional heating.
The FIRE infrared hot air generators are part of the Arcotherm line.
Here are the technical characteristics of FIRE:
- Direct heat flow by radiation with no movement of air
- Low noise level
- Dedicated BM2 burner with standard UE components
- Geared fuel pump
- lectronic flame control with photoresistance sensor
- Possibility of interface with thermostat,humidistat or timer
- Power cord (1,5 m) with plug
- AISI 430 stainless steel combustion chamber
- Outer cover cooled by forced air over the complete surface of the cone
- Timed post ventilation to cool the combustion chamber
- Fuel pipes in hydrocarbon-resistant rubberwith a metal casing
- Shockproof rotomoulding polythene fuel tank
- Screw-on fuel cap
- Fuel drain plug
- Possibility of directing the cone and blocking it in position
- Lifting hooks
FIRE generators are suitable for heating medium-small spaces, or environments located within larger rooms.
The Biemmedue offer includes two models: FIRE 45 and FIRE 25, with less power, quick and easy to install thanks to its compactness. They are often used in workshops, car washes, laboratories or garages.
The clean combustion that takes place thanks to the high temperatures reached by the parabola, makes the FIRE a perfect model for all those cases where air cleaning is a priority.